Conditions of sales
The contract between the seller and the consumer is entered into and concluded in Italy, and therefore any dispute shall be regulated by Italian law and in Italian Courts.
Shipping times and costs
We ship world wide by express courier.
The delivery will takes 7/15 working days from the payment.
Shipping costs vary according to weight and country of destination and are calculated automatically at time of ordering.
We accept payment via Credit card or PayPal.
According to art. 5 D. Lgs. N. 185, dated May 22, 1999, if the customer is a consumer (i.e an individual person buying for purposes other than and not referred to his professional activity, or a person that is buying the item without using a VAT number), he has the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason, without any explanation or cause and without any withdrawal penalty, within ten working days from the receipt of the good.
Right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the above mentioned term, a written communication to the geographical registered office of the seller, through a registered mail with return-receipt. This communication can be sent, within the above mentioned term, even through telegram, teletext or facsimile, provided that a confirmation follows by means of a registered letter with return-receipt within the following 48 hours.
The consumer is obliged to enclose to the letter the item which he wants to return, which must be in perfect conditions in its genuine package and without any damage.
The consumer is also obliged to enclose to the mentioned communication his Banking details in order to obtain the refund of the sum paid (number of account, BIC and IBAN codes). Such refund will be made as soon as possible and in any case not later than 30 days from the date the seller has had knowledge of the consumer’s will to withdraw.
As only burden to assert the right of withdrawal, the consumer will have to bear the direct expenses to return the item.
In case of Credit Card or Paypal payment the consumer will be refunded after banking fees (3%)
1. This section contains information about the management of andrea botto.it with reference to the processing of users’ data of andreabotto.it.
2. This statement is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of D.Lgs no. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with damianieditore.com that can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.andreabotto.it
3. The policy is provided only for ‘andrea botto.it‘ and not for other websites that the user may consult through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when connecting to andrea botto.it‘s web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user is advised to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, according to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also manages security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: ‘Andrea Botto Fotografia’, and for any clarification or exercise of user rights, you may contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Place of data processing
1. The data generated by the use of ‘andrea botto.it‘ is being processed at ‘Andrea Botto Fotografia’, Rapallo (GE) – Italy.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant location.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit malware.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the website uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected from the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on your internet browser. In any case, the user may manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same information and consent rules apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the computer until expiration or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during users’ visits is stored. The information we collect may include the following:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– the name of your Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and of exit;
– if necessary, the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form for the purpose of verifying the correct operation of the website, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, malware detection), the data recorded automatically may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or otherwise harmful activities or criminal offences. Such data is never used for identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the website will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability for any violations of the law. It is the user’s responsibility to check that they have permission to enter the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the website during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Administrative management related to the execution of orders
Sending of promotional material through newsletters
2. The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above mentioned purpose and in any case for no longer than 10 years.
3. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases provided for by law.
4. The data used for security purposes ( prevention of damaging the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary notices will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The site ‘damianieditore.com’ intends therefore to inform the user about the existence:
– of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to access his/her personal data (art. 15 of the EU Regulation), to update them (art. 7, para. 3, lett. a) of the Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003), to rectify them (art. 16 of the EU Regulation), to integrate them (art. 7, para. 3, lett. a) of the Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003) or to limit the processing of his/her personal data (art. 18 of the EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 of the EU Regulation), as well as to the right to the portability of his/her personal data (art. 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b) Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, as also related to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means compared to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Italian D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without any formality or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
4. Where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) – explicit consent to use – or Article 9(2)(a) – explicit consent to use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Similarly, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian Legislation.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via the social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their compliance with Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions specified in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. PROVIDED DATA SECURITY
1. This website processes user data lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is performed by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with criteria strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative staff, sales, marketing, attorneys, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) may have access to the data.